What we offer
Personal Holiday Advisors
Personal Holiday Advisors offer a comprehensive homeworking package, providing you the flexibility, support and guidance to work from home and offer the technology to deliver exceptional products at competitive prices in order to make running your own business a success.
- Training: Induction training at our Head office in Wakefield with complimentary overnight accommodation or the option of training at your own home.
- Marketing: Comprehensive marketing programme to build your business.
- Dedicated central support contact
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- ABTA and ATOL financial protection for your customers
- Support and encouragement from our head office support team.
As a Personal Holiday Advisor, your priority will be your customers. You want to provide them with the excellent service they deserve, so our team at Head Office will be available to help assist with any queries you may have.
- Full ticketing and administration functions from our head office, giving you the freedom and the time to focus on your sales without the worry of dealing with customer administration.
Our in-house marketing team will help you connect with your customers, producing high quality marketing material so that you can promote your business to family, friends and your local community. If you ever need any marketing advice, they are always at the end of the phone.
- Dedicated web page for you to promote yourself online.
- Wide range of marketing material including our regular client brochures.
- CRM tools which stores all your customers’ details and allows you to track promotions
- Advice and support on social networking to help you promote your business
- Advert templates for local advertising
- Tactical deals to promote to your customers
We provide our TARSC booking system and credit card payments to your home computer. We also provide a bespoke web based extranet system to dynamically package from hundreds of flight and hotel providers. You will have access to everything you need to run a successful travel business.
- TARSC Booking system.
- A CRM system where all your enquiries are loaded and managed
- Daily updated personal performance stats including sales, margins and repeat business.
- Traveltek Extranet Website – Our own dedicated website for dynamic packaging with bed
banks, transfers and charter, scheduled and low cost carriers.
- Freedom Support helpdesk
SALES & TRAINING
As a Personal Holiday Advisor, we want your business to succeed, and as part of our package we offer you many opportunities to improve your knowledge and sales performance.
- Head office support and advice.
- Sales Incentives
- Exclusive supplier deals
- Sales promotions
- Product Training
- Annual conference
- Regular team meetings
Our buying power as part of the Freedom Travel Group ensures that we can take advantage of highly competitive commission levels and the latest deals negotiated by our Commercial team.
- ABTA and ATOL protection
- Over 300+ travel suppliers to choose from covering all travel sectors.
- In house specialist luxury Cyprus tour operation offering you differentiated product which
earns you more commission.
- Published and consolidated fares and IT rates
- Direct nett rate hotel programme
- Low rates with good quality insurance providers
- Booking incentives
No initial set up Fees. Monthly fees vary from the basic £49+ VAT upwards depending on the level of services you require – For example if you want a personal web page there will be small extra monthly fee, however our recruitment team can discuss these options with you. The monthly charges are deducted from your commission earned each month.
We will provide a company laptop free of charge. You must provide your own broadband and telephone service at your own cost.
You will need some travel sales experience with a broad and varied travel product knowledge.
We provide a comprehensive training course at our Head Office in Wakefield or provide an option of training from your own home depending on the level of training required.
We do not set any limits to your earnings potential. Your earnings are dependent on the hours you put in and the success of your sales. We will pay you market leading commission levels on all bookings you make.
We offer a market leading commission level and you will receive up to 65% of the total commission received from your holiday booking.
Unlike most other Homeworking travel companies, we pay Instant commission, so for all your bookings you will be paid 80% of the total commission in the following month. We will hold back 20% of the commission which will be used for cancellations and changes to bookings and will be paid at the end of each financial year i.e 31st March. This in turn can be used towards any tax payments which you may be required to make.